[Ci4cg-announce] ALPIS 2015 - Symposium on infrastructuring for the common good

Maurizio maurizio.teli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:08:54 PST 2014

Dear All

as I was anticipating to some of you in London, in Trento we were
considering to organize something next February that could have been of
interest to some of you.

That intersected with the interest on some overlapping topics by a workshop
at PDC 2014 (here the workshop description
http://www.uni-siegen.de/fb5/cscw/pdc2014ws/), such an energizing
experience that pushed us to look further into the possibility of
organizing something. The timeframe has been tight but we have been able to
do that.

Therefore, I am glad to announce the organization of "ALPIS 2015" that will
take the shape of a symposium on infrastructuring for the common good, that
will take place in Carisolo (TN), between the 11th and the 14th of
February. I attach more detailed information.

For any question, feel free to write to alpis2015 at list.disi.unitn.it

We would be very happy if you can participate and if you can share it with
your PhD students, who can benefit a lot from the actual format

Best regards

Maurizio