[Ci4cg-announce] [1] Questions can lead to Collective Intelligence.... ?!?

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Mon Jan 12 18:00:34 PST 2015

Please bear with me — but just for a few years!  :-)

As I mentioned in an earlier note I'm planning to post a new question to this list every 4-7 days for awhile. The idea is to try to get a sense of the collective intelligence in our group via a series of questions, whose answers I will attempt to characterize.

Please — if you can spare a couple of minutes — send me brief responses to these questions as often as you can. Brief = probably somewhere between one word and 10 sentences. It's important to note that your answers can be as informal or formal as you want. They can be whimsical, complex, mystical, ....

And please send your responses only to me (douglas at publicSphereProject.org). I KNOW that you are all busy and I'm trying to make this is as unobtrusive as possible.

While my first question was going to be something like "why is collective intelligence for the common good important right now?" I changed my mind and am now posing a meta-question:

[1] If you were going to ask the entire CI4CG group one (or more) questions, what would it / they be?

Thanks!

— Doug

PS. I'm going to assume that unless I hear otherwise, I can use your name in relation to your response.

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org <mailto:douglas at publicsphereproject.org>
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Public Sphere Project
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/ <http://www.publicsphereproject.org/>

Creating the World Citizen Parliament
     http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament <http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv <http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)
     http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601 <http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601>