[Ci4cg-announce] Opening Governance Research - Taking Stock and Looking Forward @ NESTA London Wed 8 July

Dr Andy Williamson andy at andywilliamson.com
Mon Jun 29 07:49:34 PDT 2015

I'll be going to the Nesta event, shame it's so brief though.

Andy

Dr Andy Williamson FRSA

blog www.andywilliamson.com <http://www.andywilliamson.com/>  // work
www.democrati.se <http://www.democrati.se/>  // twitter @andy_williamson
<https://twitter.com/andy_williamson>

My new book 'From Arrogance to Intimacy: A Handbook for Active Democracies'
is available at activedemocraci.es <http://activedemocraci.es/>