[Ci4cg-announce] A framework for working with and towards civic intelligence [1st installment]

Todd Davies davies at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 8 14:09:21 PDT 2016

HI, Doug, thanks for all this. it looks to me like we agree that collective and civic intelligence are useful concepts, that some people are taking the concept of collective intelligence too far, and that it is important to have critical voices in that conversation. There is more to discuss by way of follow-up to your thoughtful messages, but for me that would require a longer form medium.

Until then,

Todd

Todd Davies
Symbolic Systems Program