[Ci4cg-announce] Question 5 redux ~~~ tiny request

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Fri Jan 22 17:57:37 PST 2016

Greetings!

As part of the self-knowledge work we're doing for our introduction, I'm going to asking some of the questions again. If you haven't answered the following one I'd like to just beg you one more time to answer it. (If you have answered it, you could send me any new thoughts on it — but no obligation!)

Please describe one or more ways in which members of the Collective Intelligence for the Common Good Community / Network might be able to build on the work you're doing. (And/or how might the broader world be able to build on the work?)

Thanks!!!

— Doug

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org <mailto:douglas at publicsphereproject.org>
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Creating the World Citizen Parliament
     http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament <http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv <http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)
 http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601 <http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601>