[Ci4cg-announce] Towards a Public Communication and Information Infrastructure ~~ you tell me!

Yuri Misnikov yuri.misnikov at gmail.com
Tue May 3 22:02:38 PDT 2016

Hi Doug,

there is a Beautiful St Petersburg movement in Russia that mobilizes
citizens to improve urban environment. They claim to have some 200,000
supporters now. Very impressive. I am now looking at their case to learn
more - http://xn--80accfiasjf8cghbfut2k.xn--p1ai/about and
http://vk.com/peterburg_krasiv

Originally it was copied from Fix My Street but has transformed eventually
in something much bigger....

Best regards.

Yuri