[Ci4cg-announce] Workshop at C&T 2017?! Encouraging Collective Intelligence for the Common Good

Peter Day P.Day at brighton.ac.uk
Tue Jan 24 00:25:03 PST 2017

Thanks Doug

Am currently in Kenya.....and was hoping to submit both paper and video documentary of the CM4K participatory community-based learning/research approach) to the conference but we are experiencing industrial action at the Rongo Uni (but is Kenya wide) and electricity rationing (also Kenya wide). Am hoping there will be an extension or I am likely now to miss this deadline :-(

Internet access is severely limited due to above.

Best

peter