[Ci4cg-announce] Civic Intelligence in an Uncertain and Threatening World workshop

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Tue Jun 20 15:01:31 PDT 2017

Greetings!

We wanted to remind people about our upcoming “Civic Intelligence in an
Uncertain and Threatening World” workshop at the Communities and
Technologies Conference next week (June 26) in Troyes, France. We still
have some space and we'd love to have you!

If you’re planning to attend or thinking about attending the workshop
please let me know  — douglas at publicsphereproject.org

Thanks!

— Doug

PS. We’re idly wondering if this workshop should be repeated at other
venues in the future.