[Ci4cg-announce] Try our Activist Mirror Game ~~~ It's Quick, Easy, and Informative

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Tue Jul 3 15:53:22 PDT 2018

Dear CI4CG people,

Our Activist Mirror game is finally ready for public use. Please try it
yourself and to share this note with friends, email lists, and social
media. Also — we'd love your feedback. The Activist Mirror will be
available in other languages soon and we're also interested in other ways
to make it more useful.

It takes all types of people to make positive change happen!

What type are you?

The Activist Mirror <http://labs.publicsphereproject.org/am/> tries to
answer this question based on  your response to eight quick questions. It
also recommends four patterns from the Liberating Voices pattern language
<http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv> project that are based on
your interests. Give it a try!

By the way, no personal information is collected.

Thanks!

— Doug, for the Public Sphere Project

PS. Here's another link to the game: http://labs.publicsphereproject.org/am/

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Creating the World Citizen Parliament

http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution
(project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv
<http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)

 http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601