[Ci4cg-announce] Computing within Limits Workshop (LIMITS 2021) -- virtual and FREE

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Fri May 28 17:24:38 PDT 2021

Please share with interested people...

We are excited to share the registration link and program for the 7th
annual Computing within Limits Workshop (LIMITS 2021)!

The LIMITS workshop concerns the role of computing in human societies
affected by real-world limits (ecological and otherwise). We seek to
reshape the computing research agenda as topics that acknowledge a need
for limits are seldom discussed in relation to contemporary computing
research. LIMITS 2021 solicits submissions that move us closer towards
computing systems that support diverse human and non-human lifeforms
within thriving biospheres.

The virtual (and free!) two-day gathering will run June 14 + 15, 2021.
The schedule attempts to accommodate participants from different time
zones, however we recognize that it won’t work well for all.  Your
registration information will enable us to share connection details
closer to the event.

Registration: https://forms.gle/hHkv27YZCVQLGXnk8

Program: https://computingwithinlimits.org/2021/

Please share the registration and program links with interested
colleagues.

--
Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Twitter: @doug_schuler

Creating the World Citizen Parliament

http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution
(project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv
<http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/>

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)

https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/liberating-voices