[Pattern-language] Hangout with Miguel, Doug, etc. this coming Monday?

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Tue Apr 22 16:53:54 PDT 2014

Miguel Angel Pérez Alvarez, a faculty member at UNAM in Mexico City and a longtime member of this list, has invited me to present in a Google Hangout event that will happen Monday, April 28th at 5 PM CDT (which is 6 hours west of Greenwich) (It's 3:00 PM Seattle time). The topic will be pattern languages and the presentation will include discussion about what pattern languages are, what they're good for, along with ideas on how best to develop and use them.

Miguel is working on a project with a fairly large number of faculty colleagues throughout Mexico to present findings for using ICT in an educational context.

I wanted to let you all know that you can view the event at https://plus.google.com/events/cfesau6o6ulerv66gda9k5pg4g8

If you potentially would like to participate in the event, send mail to Miguel at maperez324 at gmail.com and he can set you up.

Thanks!!

— Doug

PS. We can make the slides available in both Spanish and English after the event.

Douglas Schuler
douglas at publicsphereproject.org
https://twitter.com/doug_schuler

Public Sphere Project
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/

Creating the World Citizen Parliament
     http://interactions.acm.org/archive/view/may-june-2013/creating-the-world-citizen-parliament

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (project)
     http://www.publicsphereproject.org/patterns/lv

Liberating Voices!  A Pattern Language for Communication Revolution (book)
     http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=11601