[Pattern-language] Alternative Progress Indices Pattern

Yishay Mor yishaym at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 04:31:36 PDT 2014

Hi Doug,

Pre-print drafts of most of the patterns are available here:
http://www.practicalpatternsbook.org/book

The publishers offer a free preview of the first 60 pages, which includes
the TOC:
https://www.sensepublishers.com/catalogs/bookseries/technology-enhanced-learning-1/practical-design-patterns-for-teaching-and-learning-with-technology/

Happy to answer any further questions, and hope we get a chance to meet
again soon!

best,

Yishay

learning; design; technology; research