[Pattern-language] PURPLSOC pattern language conference starts Friday!

Helmut Leitner leitner at wikiservice.at
Sun Jul 5 14:59:57 PDT 2015

Doug,

thank you for mentioning PURPLSOC.

It just ended, I drove 4 hours home, and I'm at the same times
exhausted and inspired by the positive reactions and impulses.

Hope to see you - and everyone listening here - next time.

More information soon...

Best,
Helmut

--
HLS SOFTWARE/WIKISERVICE www.hls-software.at www.wikiservice.at
leitner at hls-software.at leitner at wikiservice.at
Helmut Leitner MOBIL: +43 676 7221638 TEL: +43 316 383820
St. Peter Hauptstr. 33d, A-8042 Graz, Österreich