[Ranking-colleges] Starting the College Ranking Cluster formation sheet

Doug Schuler douglas at publicsphereproject.org
Tue Oct 18 12:47:12 PDT 2016

Hi Lara et al,

We can say that you're the liaison for this cluster?

BTW, you may have noticed that I've sent up a distribution list. Any of you  can mail to ranking-colleges at scn9.scn.org and it will go to everybody.

I think I should set up lists for all the clusters. Maybe that question should go out to Home Office?

Thanks!

— Doug

> On Oct 17, 2016, at 9:29 PM, Semidei, Lara <semlar22 at evergreen.edu> wrote:
>
> This is one of the clusters I hope to assist with more pragmatic needs; if liaison/organization is one of those needs, as with Home Office?
>
> Lara Semidei
> semlar22 at evergreen.edu<mailto:Semlar22 at evergreen.edu>

Douglas Schuler