[Realpoetik] LUCAS FARRELL [Part Two]

RealPoetik Magazine realpoetik at scn9.scn.org
Sun Mar 11 21:24:44 PDT 2012

Everything in silver. The dog in the road. The two dogs in the road. The
limbs of the trees enrobed. In silver. The sun in silver. The tongues of
the lambs lapping ice limbs, silver. There is a music in the road that the
dogs dog to. That the people people to. It’s a dance I dance to. It’s
silver. It goes: who is this place why did it home here, where’s the
beginning, now hurt me. There is an honest to god answer. I don’t know what
it is or where to find it, but I’m sensual to it. After all, we’re not
going to be here for very long. Stand arm in arm with the conditions and
marvel.

*Lucas Farrell* farms goats and the occasional poem or two. Please visit
www.bigpicturefarm.com to learn/read more.

--
RealPoetik
www.realpoetik.org