"Undercompensated Interns", AIArchitect 1/95

SCN User bd166 at scn.org
Sun Jul 2 10:11:50 PDT 1995

I support your position, up to the point of a "federal wage laws" solution.

What this business (country) needs is less micro-regulation, not more.

What other alternatives might you offer the "individual" intern?

Publish an updated online list of approved and non-approved ("offenders")
offices?

I am not that familiar with the intern program (too small of an office
to participate), but, let me know if there is anything else you think I might
be able to do to help your cause.

Best wishes.

--
Alan Miller AIA, POB 51162, Seattle WA 98115