Next Outreach Meeting

Melissa G. Schofield melissas at seattleu.edu
Fri Jul 14 11:13:50 PDT 1995

The next outreach meeting will be held on Tuesday, July 18, from 7-9pm.
The meeting room we were able to get is in the Seattle U. Eastside Campus.

Meeting Room:  150,
Connifer Building, Bellefield Office Park
1450 114th Ave SE, Bellevue

Directions from I-90 -- take Bellevue Way exit (exit 9).  Turn right at
second light (112th Ave SE), turn right into first driveway (Bellefield
Office Park).  Connifer Building will be on the right.

Directions from I-405 -- take SE 8th exit, go west 1.5 blocks, turn left
into Bellefield Office Park.  Connifer Building will be on left.

Hope you can be there!  At 8pm, the SeattleU business students will join
us and can talk about the work they are doing on the SCN business plan,
including the user survey.  Anyone else have suggestions for the agenda?

Thanks!
    - Melissa ;-)