|Party News and Needs

Kevin Higgins wheels at scn.org
Thu Jun 1 11:15:25 PDT 1995

Hello SCNers,

	It's almost time for the SCN First Annual Celebration at the
Mountaineers Club on Saturday Night!  So far, things are going
well.  The band is lined up, the food is ready to be picked and the
hall is ready.
	There are two things needed at this time.  I need to have
people help out with ticket taking and clean-up.  I am assuming I
will just co-op people into helping with these chores at the party and
so have not made a more rigourous list, etc.
	The one area I have fallen behind in is getting door prizes.
If you have something to donate by way of doorprize, please let me
know or just bring it to the party.  Professional services would be
welcome, such as one hour of Windows training or how to Surf the
Internet along with the classic doorprizes like gift certificates,
software or knickknack items.
	I look forward to seeing you on Saturday night.  It is going
to be a great celebration!

Excitedly 8-),

-Kevin Higgins --- wheels at scn.org