elections

A. R. 'Bob' Mascott mascott at scn.org
Mon Jun 5 05:49:15 PDT 1995

Steve

  I agree with you completely, that any time an election is declared - An
election committee of impartial participants should set the rules and
oversee the election.

  When we have one person in charge of policy. That same person in charge
of the election. That same person in charge of the voting and that same
person 'a candidate'. Doesn't somebody else see a conflict of interest?

                    Bob Mascott - mascott at scn.org