History...

Kurt Cockrum kurt at grogatch.seaslug.org
Fri Feb 2 11:23:04 PST 1996

I have the masters and associational material for the second brochure
design (the one Lance Scott assisted with).  I also have the big white
scribble-sheets we all brainstormed on at one of our early retreats
when we were trying to hammer out basic policy.  Also present is
various ephemeral material from the early days of the
project.  I also have a few snippets of material from hardware mailing
list...
Gee, maybe it's time to start the Seattle Community Network Historical
Association! :) :) :)
--kurt