SCNA Mailing needs your help Sat. 2/17 from 12 to 4

Kevin Higgins wheels at scn.org
Thu Feb 15 15:31:36 PST 1996

Hi,
	As you know, we are forming a new organization to support SCN
called Seattle Community Network Association.  We are inviting all active
SCN users to join as charter members in a mailing we will be sending out
to 6000 people next week.  We need your help in puttiong the mailing
together.
	Please come to the University District Library (50th & Roosevelt -
downstairs) on Saturday, 2/17, from 12 to 4 PM and help us stuff
envelopes.  THis will be SCN/SCNA's largest mailing effort to date and we
need your help to make it successful.

Thanks in Advance,

-Kevin Higgins --- wheels at scn.org
 PS. I will buy pizza for the first 10 volunteers!