MOST Initiative seeks partners (funds available)

Carlos Cruz carlos at scn.org
Wed Jan 17 11:57:03 PST 1996

Hi All, I'm responding in regards to the MOST Initiative and would like
to suggest a common interest here for SCN, The King-SocServ list and MOST.
As we know Al Boss is trying to put together students at the Univ. of
Washington together with social service providers to build on the Web
facility that HBS International and SCN has made available. The MOST
Initiative seems to fall into that category and they are willing to pay
for the development of their datatbase and its connection through SCN. I
suggest bringing  these pieces together and the rest of the King-SS
providers since their efforts are of mutual import.

I would be willing to work on this one if this is a viable idea for us.
We might take the HBS proposal and use it as a starting gate for our
involvement with the MOST Initiative.

Carlos
majordomo at scn.org	-	In the body of the message, type: