Jim's idea

Douglas Schuler comnets at u.washington.edu
Fri Jan 26 11:50:48 PST 1996

I think Jim's idea is great!  I would really like to see a small
set of one-pagers that would help get people oriented.  I would be
happy to put together one on history.  I'd also like to see that
the principles are included because these are sometimes left out
of the discussion.

It has been discussed in the past that we start the meetings at
6:45 with a video from the Naples Free-Net or Heartland Free-Net.
This also might be a good way to help orient new people.  Of course
this would mean getting a monitor there every time *and* a person
to show it.  Before everybody gets excited :-) I'm not volunteering
to do that particular task...  sorry.

Thanks!

-- Doug