History...

Brandy Williams bwilliam at scn.org
Tue Jan 30 17:22:27 PST 1996

>> >FYI, I just ran across a copy of the first pitch that was given
>> >to the community about SCN at Kay Bullitt's house.  I also have
>> >a copy of the editorial that we got into the Times about Seattle's
>> >need for such a system.
>> >-- Doug

>> I'd love to see them.  Has scn begun an archive yet?
>>Brandy

>Not that I'm aware of, but this would be a good idea, for someone with a
>lot of spare time... :-S
>stef banerian

Not really...I've presided over an organization which was assembling
archives.  All it really takes is a (politically acceptable) person
willing to store the archives.  Then whatever document someone
donates gets put in the archive.  It's more a physical location
problem than anything.

--
Brandy Williams
bwilliam at scn.org