December Services Mtg at Common Meals

NancyK nancyk at scn.org
Sun Nov 17 22:34:42 PST 1996

Actually, it won't really be a meeting, it'll be in lieu of our regular
Services Committee meeting and all are welcome.

We will be meeting at the Common Meals Cafe (a training facility for the
homeless and underemployed), downtown on 2d Ave, on thursday, December
5th.  Probably at 7pm, but we'll see what we can line up when we make our
reservations.  The cost will be $9.50 plus beverage and tip.  Figure on
around $12-$15 per person.

Contact George Goodwin <gsg2660 at scn.org> for more information about the
cafe and/or to rsvp.

(George needs to have a ballpark figure of diners by monday night,
November 18th, with particular emphasis on the number of vegetarian meals
needed.)

This was fun last year, let's get another good group this year.

Nancy