A novel donation!

A. R. 'Bob' Mascott mascott at scn.org
Tue Oct 8 11:21:37 PDT 1996

  We received the following message and a check for $48.40 and I just felt
that you should be aware of the nice things like this.

                    Bob Mascott - mascott at scn.org

  Tom Kuhl participated in our 'TOPS' (The Odd Plant Sale) sale this last
weekend (Sept. 7th & 8th) at Sky Nursery. We had it set up so that 20% of
his gross sales would go to his favorite club and he chose yours.
  Our weekend sale was a great success and Sky Nursery invited us back
next year. Hopefully, Tom will join us once again.

	Cornelia Remy
	Cascade Cactus & Succulent Society