(Fwd) Internet access for staff and residents of continuing ca

Rod Clark rclark at aa.net
Fri Aug 1 01:55:06 PDT 1997

   Does anyone know of some examples of Internet access for
retirement homes?

Thanks,
Rod

Date:          Fri, 1 Aug 1997 07:54:33 -0500
To:            webmaster at scn.org
From:          bhicks at lazerlink.com (Bruce Hicks)
Subject:       Internet access for staff and residents of continuing care communities

I am a resident of Foxdale Village in State College (PA) and am a member of
the team that helps with the local communty network, The Country Store.  I
have studied many retirement communities and community networks and have
some sense of the plus and minus attributes of Internet access.

Could you refer refer me to a list or give me a few of the names and
addresses of retirement communities that DO provide Internet access for
their staff and residents?.

Bruce L. Hicks