Announcement: Mentor/IP Workshop Sept. 6th

Brian High kv9x at scn.org
Wed Aug 13 09:00:23 PDT 1997

(Sorry for multiple postings ... delete the duplicates :-)

				============
				Announcement
				============

Mentor/I.P. Workshop:

Sat., Sept 6th, 1997
Afternoon
Downtown Seattle

Details upon registration with   nancyk  (Nancy).

Comments:

This summer's Mentor/IP workshop will take place Saturday, Sept. 6th.
This workshop is for Information Providers and Mentors of SCN.  I.P.s
are people who represent a community group and put their information
on the internet using SCN's resources.  Mentors are SCN volunteers
who help them do it.

Are you or would you like to be an IP?

   http://www.scn.org/volunteers/iphowto.html

Are you or would you like to be a mentor?

   http://www.scn.org/volunteers/mentor-faq.html

Would you like a peek at the material discussed at the workshop?

   http://www.scn.org/volunteers/workshop.html

======== New Material: Testing of proposed "User Homepage"  ===========

Remember, this is a live on-line workshop held in a computer
lab.  The better prepared you are, the more you will get out
of it.

ALSO: We may be offering a mentor orientation a week or so before
the Workshop to prepare mentors.  Again, register with   nancyk

   http://www.scn.org/volunteers/mentor-class.html

--Brian High
  SCN Volunteer, User Services Committee