\

SCN User ivygreen at scn.org
Mon Dec 15 09:30:41 PST 1997

I wrote two posts last night, and was unable to post either because
something was wrong.  They're in my work directory.

Now what?  I still do NOT see any CLEAR directions on which keys to hit
to SEND these to the forums!

Why is this so difficult?  This bbs is harder than any I've ever
encountered, when it comes to this "work directory" business.

I don't have or know how to use an "offline mail reader."

Why doesn't the system simply SEND posts that we've marked SEND?