schedule and rental

SCN User bh668 at scn.org
Mon Dec 29 20:09:38 PST 1997

To all at SCN,

Happy Solstice and a Good New Year to you.  As many of you know, I will
be out of town for January and February and not participating in SCN
volunteer activities during that time.  Most of my duties on the
fundraising committee have been delegated temporarily.

Meanwhile, friends of mine are leaving New York for good and moving to
Seattle.  Their ultimate goal is to find a house for rent on Vashon
Island, and are looking for that or for a temporary one-to-three month
rental here in the city starting in March (unfortunately too late to work
things out with my place).  From here they can start jobs and look for that
Vashon dream house.

If you or anyone you know is looking for month-to-month renters, has a
house sitting or sublet opportunity or information about opportunities on
Vashon, please let me know, asap.

I will be checking my mail from points east after January 8th via America's
community networks and library system.

Thanks and see you in March,

Cindy