PSA: truth about phone charges for net service (fwd)

Lois Beedle ljbeedle at scn.org
Thu Feb 13 15:51:03 PST 1997

I have also investigated the FCC docket and have taken the time to
download and review most of the comments.  We should never blast the FCC
anyway, to be taken seriously you must be rational with your comments,
the idea is that they will rule in the public interest.  Do read their
material on the web site, the comments are in 3 huge files so I don't
recommend that for everyone, but the docket material does say what is
proposed and what comments they are seeking.
Lois