THANKS! (fwd)

SCN help help at scn.org
Sun Feb 16 00:11:29 PST 1997

 From the SCN Help Desk (JJ)

A valentine for everyone!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 1997 23:31:11 -0800 (PST)
From: SCN User <jazzbo at scn.org>
To: help at scn.org
Subject: THANKS!

To the dedicated volunteers at the SCN Help Desk:

Dear Folks,

In the past few days, I have experienced some MINOR wierdness in my
account. Not enough to complain about, just a few abnormalities.
verything is o.k. now.

But I just wanted to express my gratitude to all you folks who keep the
SCN system going along. I live in the woods of the Pacific Northwest, and
I would be truly isolated if it were not for the access to email I find
through SCN.

So-THANKS! to all you dedicated volunteers of SCN. You DO make a
difference in more lives than you know of.

Happy Valentine"s Day!

jazzbo.