CPSR/Seattle PICNIC Aug. 19th

Nancyk nancyk at scn.org
Thu Jul 17 14:40:43 PDT 1997

                      Tuesday, AUGUST 19th

                Annual CPSR/Seattle potluck PICNIC!!!

                        at Gas Works Park

                          7:00pm - 9:00pm

                      *** RAIN OR SHINE ***

CPSR (Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility)-Seattle invites you
to join us after work at Gas Works Park for our annual potluck picnic. Gas
Works Park is always a gas - and this year it's going to be hotter than
ever!!! We're inviting SCN (Seattle Community Network) and other local
notables.

Mark your calendar!   Mark your calendar!    Mark your calendar!

      Tues. August 19th - Gas Works Park - 7:00-9:00 pm

Gas Works Park's haunting rusty towers and post-industrial landscape make
for an appropriately apocalyptic picnic environment for technophiles and
technophobes alike. A large rotating device allows you to transfer your
kinetic energy to up to three other people, while conserving energy! So, be
sure and bring along family, friends, and co-workers!

Bring your favorite dish or just pick up something (or someone) at the
corner deli. But don't even *think* about missing this one!

                          Everyone WELCOME!!!

        ----> Email karyn at oz.net to confirm and get directions. <----