SCN Stories

Doug Schuler douglas
Mon Jul 28 14:54:12 PDT 1997

Hello!  I'm sending out this note to all of you just in case you have
any good SCN stories to relate to Steve Silha (SSilha at aol.com).  Steve
works for a non-profit organization called "Good News, Good Deeds"
which is tracking civic projects, specifically in the Seattle area.
For a write-up on SCN Steve would love to hear how SCN was used to help
solve an individual problem, learn a skill, find an answer, get
involved with medical information or self-help, work on a neighborhood,
political, or activist issue, etc.  If SCN has helped you do any of
these things (or similar things) please send Steve a note.  Thanks!!
(Also please CC me as well on the note - thanks)

-- Doug