(Fwd) Charter for citizens group

Rod Clark rclark at pop.aa.net
Wed Jun 4 17:09:40 PDT 1997

Hi,

   Anyone want to help out with this one?

Thanks,

Rod Clark
for webadm at scn.org

From:          "Norma O'Neal" <noneal at tvec.com>
To:            <webmaster at scn.org>
Subject:       Charter for citizens group
Date:          Tue, 3 Jun 1997 11:31:35 -0500

I am new to computers also searching the "web". I am looking
for a format for a charter for a citizens group protesting a
"sour gas plant" in their neighbor hood (within one mile of
their school) decrease in property values, pollution,etc. If you
can please help me it would greatly appreciated. You can e-mail
me if you can/can't. eternally greatful.

Norma
e-mail  noneal at tvec.com