Continuing actions of SCN Board

Doug Tooley dltooley at speakeasy.org
Sat Jun 21 17:27:18 PDT 1997

Hi all-

Although it was my intent to end my relationship with the current SCN-A
Board with my last posting, the board has apparently decided that they
must pursue their attack.  As to the motivations for this I will not
speculate any further than I have previously.

The gist of the reply I received was that forwarding the message received
from the board was a violation of SCN policy and that they would terminate
my account if it continued.

It is truly a shame that the SCN Board is so ashamed of their actions that
they are unwilling to stand behind them publically.  This is a policy that
needs to be challenged, though I'm not the one to do it.

Best,

Douglas Tooley
'Stick in the Mud'