UW Computer Fair

Jim Horton jimh at scn.org
Mon Mar 10 12:55:28 PST 1997

It's time for a second call for volunteers to help with the SCN booth at
the UW Computer Fair on March 19 and 20. Don't assume that I have been
flooded with offers, I haven't. My last note netted 5 replies.

For those that have not helped out with previous fairs, there is very
little to it, just talk to folks about SCN. The good thing about the
Computer Fair is that the 'public' you talk to is already very computer
and network aware. We will have a computer set up on site to give
demonstrations.

The fair runs 10 am - 8 pm on Wednesday the 19th and 9 am - 5 pm on Thursday.
If you are interested and available to help, please let me know.

thanks,

Jim
--

Jim Horton