CPSR/Seattle Meeting

Aki Namioka namioka at netcom.com
Tue May 13 09:26:09 PDT 1997

PLEASE FORWARD TO INTERSTED PARTIES.  Carl or Doug please forward to DIAC
list.

Hey Everybody - CPSR/Seattle has a meeting scheduled and we would love to
see you there.

- Aki

CPSR/Seattle Chapter Meeting
Mon, May 19th
7:00 PM
College Inn Pub (basement)

For more info contact karyn at oz.net

Agenda:

1. Elect New President (yes - we have a candidate)
2. DIAC - it was great - where do we go from here?
3. Newsletter - who, what, when, how?
4. Update on CPSR national from Aki (President)
5. Regional report from Carl Page (NW Regional Director)
6. WA state legislative update from Janeane Dubaur

College Inn Pub
400 University Way NE
downstairs, back room