Newsletter

Sharma sharma at aa.net
Thu May 15 18:42:30 PDT 1997

I think a newsletter is a good idea, and would like to see committees look
at exact descriptions of tasks that need doing in requesting volunteers.
SCN has always had difficulty in using the volunteers that come forward
efficiently as most volunteers need to stick around for quite a while to
figure out something they can do, rather than being able to just walk into
a task clearly set out.

I would like an occasional notice sent to all committees about the
newsletter being available, but have the newsletter itself go only to
scn at scn.org to avoid duplication on all the lists.

A newsletter should come out at least monthly, or more often when a lot of
stuff for it builds up, in my opinion. It could also be posted on a
webpage fairly easily as turning text into html with no graphics is very
quick to do. (I would be willing to do it)

Cheers,

-sharma