Assistive Technology

SCN Voicemail vm at scn.org
Mon May 19 15:55:44 PDT 1997

Is there someone who can help a man interested in using SCN with a speech
synthesizer? I believe there are others using this type of equipment on
the system. Is someone familiar enough with the hardware to help this
person? Please contact him directly, or through me, and hopefully get him
on board.

His name is Harold Vanauken tel.# 361-9185

He is in the process of registration, so he does not yet have an active
account.

Andrew
bb156

Call us at 365-4528 and leave a message, or email to vm at scn.org