Here is a project from a Snohomish County network...

Doug Schuler douglas
Wed Oct 29 07:46:12 PST 1997

FYI, Here is a snonet project...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:03:23 -0800
From: tom campbell <tomc at snonet.org>
To: steering at snonet.org
Subject: SnoNet Steering -- Civic Outreach Project

I'd like to invite you to participate in a project at SnoNet.  This
will only take a few minutes of your time.  Please visit our web site
at www.snonet.org/community/civic/ and fill out the forms over the
Internet.  We are very interested in what it takes to make successful
community projects and to increase citizen involvement.  Thanks for
your help and please feel free to pass the message along in your e-mail
address book.  We are hoping to have 2000 people fill in the survey.
It must be done by November 7th.  Thanks.  Tom Campbell