ACLU Donation - Better late than never?

Aki Namioka namioka at netcom.com
Wed Sep 24 17:54:11 PDT 1997

Hey All,

It is time again to sponsor a page for the ACLU 1998 Calendar.  It is
something that CPSR and SCN have done for several years in a row now.
We need to come up with $400 in donations - that is an average of 10
people at $40.  We have 3 contributors already, so that leaves 7 more
people at the $40 level.  Or Whatever You Can Afford.

Steven Greenberg (the Seattle P-I Editorial Cartoonist) will be supplying
the cartoon for our page again.

So, if you can contribute, please let me know ASAP if you want to contribute.

Thanks, Aki