Access and use

John O. Perry joperry at scn.org
Sat Apr 4 22:00:48 PST 1998

Am I the only user who has found that access (via ICOMM) is much easier
of late (no more No Answers, or running through 12 tries without success)
and that when on line, there are no more abrupt disconnects or
intolerable slow scrolls?   I want to thank whoever is responsible-- and
get others with similar improved service to support -- snap, snap, snap--
the persons responsible...   FAith is restored in volunteer run groups
like SCN.  Support, support....  ATB  JOP

--
John Oliver Perry and/or Sue Perry
JOP: Prof. Engl., ret.; writer, Indophile, neighborhood council,