What's the "C" for again?

Brian K. High kv9x at scn.org
Wed Aug 12 16:05:31 PDT 1998

Randy and the rest ...

It should be made clear that if we mirror email lists to the web, we have
the same control over those mirrors as we do for the email lists that are
mirrored.  If someone is not allowed to post to the email list, their post
will never make it to the mirror on the web.

That is, we have a lot of control over mirrored email lists because we have
a lot of control over majordomo.

--Brian