What's the "C" for again?

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Wed Aug 12 22:41:47 PDT 1998

Rod Clark made some good points.  The current "discussion web" seems to
reach a core of players.

Plus it is relatively accessible.

Eventually, (in 3 days ?????), I would love to see a central discussion
corridor, such as the one Rod suggested.

I too worry that our current board does not feel broad communication is
important in a participatory organization, and I think that impacts the
org. negatively, as in not having electronic voting so we can get a
significantly larger participation.

(Have I mentioned electronic voting before?)