Community Computer Fair location

Jim Horton jimh at scn.org
Wed Aug 26 17:01:37 PDT 1998

A number of folks pointed out that I included the what and when on the
previous note, but not the where. The Community Computer Fair will be held
at the Seattle Vocational Institute (SVI), located at 22nd and S. Jackson.

I just received some more information on the volunteer needs, but it is in
a Word format.  Rather that continuing to send this out to multiple lists,
I will limit further mailings to those that let me know they are
interested. So far, that's a pretty small number.

thanks,

Jim
--

Jim Horton