Board minutes

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Dec 7 00:24:59 PST 1998

Steve,

Welcome to the discussion you triggered.

While volunteering to help the volunteers is nice, it misses the point.
Those tasks are part of what the board members stepped forward to do.  If
they can arrange assistance, that is great.  If not, the tasks still have
to be done.

By the way, old chum, how about YOU doing the minutes?  Hmmmmmm, I like
your idea even better with that provision.

(-:

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******