No Pissing Matches, please

Joe Mabel jmabel at saltmine.com
Wed Dec 9 09:04:51 PST 1998

Kurt's thoughts on voting strike me as mostly on the mark.  Still, it seems
to me that if the State of Washington has been able to tremendously
increase voter participation by easing the rules on absentee ballots, we
ought to consider whether there are places in our system where the same
might be appropriate.