Voting

Rich Littleton be718 at scn.org
Mon Dec 14 22:45:11 PST 1998

Actually, Janos, if the mailing is combined with our annual renewal
mailing which goes to all SCNA members anyway, this mail-in ballot is no
additional cost (except if the added papers require a higher postage, but
that is a minimal cost).

Rich

*****  Unless stated otherwise, this message may be forwarded.  ******