SCN featured in on Community Networks site

Doug Schuler douglas
Thu Dec 17 11:04:59 PST 1998

Excuse me if you've seen this before...

The Community Connector is an online periodical dedicated to
community networking topics.  It is produced at the University
of Michigan.  SCN is featured in the lastest edition...

-- Doug